ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses.
ISO 9001 certified G.James companies
- G.James Extrusion Pty Ltd
- G.James Safety Glass (QLD) Pty Ltd
- G.James Glass & Aluminium Pty Ltd
These companies are certified by SAI Global.
Our adherance to the ISO 9001 quality management system helps ensure our efficiency and productivity, providing assurance to our customers that they will receive the best product in a timely fashion.
The G.James Testing Laboratory began operation in November 1989 with testing the curtain wall façade for the Chifley Tower project in Sydney.
Since this time the laboratory has achieved NATA accreditation (1992) and completed over 150 tests on various G.James windows, sliding doors and custom curtain wall combinations. These tests have been both for specific projects and the research and development of various G.James aluminium framing systems and glazing techniques.
This in-house testing facility allows G.James to firstly, provide customer satisfaction through the performance and compliance of our products and secondly, achieve customer confidence by continuing to supply products that reflect outstanding reliability and quality.
The main function of the G.James Testing Laboratory is to service the requirements of the G.James Group and for this reason there is limited availability for external testing.
- A2047 and A4420 test methods available at the G.James test lab. Testing to AS/NZS 4284 requirements and relevant ASTM test methods.
- Test chamber can be modified to suit specific test sample, depending on sample type and test standard to be utilised.
- Maximum size of test sample: approx. 9 mtrs (h) x 9 mtrs (w).
- Static Pressure Range: approx. 0 - 8 kPa. (positive and negative)
- Wind gusting simulation by cyclic pressure: 3 - 5 seconds (monitored by chart recorder)
- Displacement transducer recording of sample deflections.(maximum of 45 readings)
- Air infiltration measurement by orifice plates.
- Maximum water flow rate of approx. 0 - 270 L/min.