Keep unwanted pests and intruders out of your home with a fly or barrier screen.
Choose between a regular fly screen, a barrier screen, or a Crimsafe screen for the ultimate protection of your home. Service is available to most of Australia including Brisbane, Sydney and other regional locations.
Hinged Crimsafe Screen
- Handle height is dependent on customer requirements.
- The specification for this product requires a mid-rail be fitted to Crimsafe screens which exceed certain size parameters.
- Maximum Crimsafe screen width 1550 mm.
- It is recommended that a qualified installer fit Crimsafe screens.
- Black hardware is supplied as standard.
Crimsafe is a registered trademark of Crimsafe Security Systems Pty Ltd.
Hinged Barrier Screens
Black hardware and black anodised ArmaGrille are supplied as standard.
- All barrier screens incorporate 7 mm ArmaGrille (security mesh) and self latching keylock handles (doors only).
Hinged barrier screens can be upgraded to comply with Australian Standards (AS 2803-1994) upon request.
- Handle heights are dependent on customer requirements and the position of any internal door hardware.
- It is recommended that a qualified installer fit barrier screens and doors.
Pet doors are available upon request.
- All flyscreens are supplied with fibreglass mesh as standard. Aluminium mesh is available on request.
- Midrail and handle heights are dependent on customer requirements and the position of any internal door hardware.
- Black hardware is supplied standard.