A wide pocket version of the 675 Series framing system for accommodating up to 29mm I.G. units.
- Fixed window and shopfront
- Pivot, hinged and sliding doors (incorporating 475 Series door rails & stiles)
- Awning/casement window (incorporating 048 & 265 Series sashes)
- Heavy walled profiles provide solid support for hinges, door closers etc.
- A unique gasket retention system that firmly secures the glazing gasket into the pocket.
- Internal or external glazing depending on the project and the required location of the removable glazing beads.
- Accommodates I.G. units up to 29mm.
- Accessories include sub-framing, a choice of mullion & transom configurations & adaptors (utilising 475 Series).
- Extruded PVC and/or santoprene glazing gaskets.
- Assorted locks, closers, handles & other associated door furniture.
- Vertical spans for fixed glass not to exceed 3.5 metres (guide only).
- Horizontal spans for fixed glass not to exceed 2.4 metres (guide only).
- To comply with the appropriate design wind load requirements and glazing standards.
Due to continual product development, G.James reserves the right to change, delete or add any information, section profiles, construction details and specifications relating to this product without notice
To correctly specify this product, copy and paste this text block into your project documentation.