A 50 mm framed, beaded window system suitable for all types of commercial and high-rise buildings and strip window projects. This product has a proven history of high performance in such applications.
- 50 mm & 100 mm framed top hung inswing (T.H.I.S.) window, 300 & 600 Pascal water penetration rated
- Inserted inward opening casement sash, single and double sash configurations available
- Awning window, 300 Pascal water penetration rated
- Fixed window, 300 & 600 Pascal water penetration rated
- Heavy walled, hollow sash profiles
- An inner jockey sash (double glazing) option where venetian blinds with concealed controls are required
- The airspace between the sashes can be increased to achieve a higher degree of acoustic performance.
- T.H.I.S. windows feature an integral, continuous top hinge to cope with larger sashes
- Accommodates 5 mm – 13.52 mm glass (all window types) and up to 25 mm I.G. units
- The inner sash can accommodate 5 mm - 10.38 mm glass
- A wide range of coupling mullions to contend with various wind load requirements
- An extensive range of accessories including sub-framing, mullion stiffeners, transoms, adaptors, sill boards and a range of glazing beads to suit various glass thicknesses
- Stainless steel hold-open supports (T.H.I.S. window) / stainless steel friction stays (awning window)
- Assorted locks, handles, hinges and other componentry
- Aluminium corner stakes
- Extruded PVC and/or santoprene glazing gaskets & weather seals
- Inward opening sash – Euro groove multi-point locking
- Top hung inswing window - 1800 mm × 1200 mm (h × w)
- Awning window - 1500 mm × 1200 mm (h × w)
- Inward opening casement – 1500 mm × 1200 mm (h × w)
- To comply with the appropriate design wind load requirements & glazing standards
Due to continual product development, G.James reserves the right to change, delete or add any information, section profiles, construction details and specifications relating to this product without notice
To correctly specify this product, copy and paste this text block into your project documentation.