Bi-fold doors are great for entertaining areas and locations you want the maximum unobstructed view. Take open living to the next level with the G.James' bi-fold doors.
Bi-fold doors fold back into a discrete stack when opened, leaving an opening unobstructed by beams or frames. This means a bi-fold door provides excellent ventilation and unparalleled access to the outdoors.
Bi-fold windows are also available to complete the look.
Quality Bi-fold Doors
Our bi-fold doors combine the latest hardware technology with the uncompromising strength of heavy duty aluminium profiles, allowing you to enjoy uninterrupted views and the ultimate sensation of bringing the outdoors indoors.
- Flyscreen option available.
- 7 year peace of mind guarantee on our bi-fold doors.
- Innovative lever handle is simple and convenient, with a single action releasing both top and bottom locking bolts.
- Top-hung panels and a precision ball bearing roller/guide system promote smooth operation and extended service life.
- Wide range of configurations including service leaf, "slide and stack" and internal stacking options.
- Full perimeter, continuous weather seals provide a high degree of weatherproofing and acoustic performance.
- Robust profiles ensures suitability for large panels, even in high wind load and exposed positions.
- Single action lever handle operates multi-point locking function. 1
- Internally fitted, retractable roller flyscreen available.
The unique 'slide and stack' feature of this bi-fold door gives you the flexibility to adjust your opening configuration to suit your individual access or entertaining requirements.
G.James is an accredited member of the Australia Window Association product accreditation program and an environmentally aware organisation.2
- 1 Keyed deadlock option available (additional cost).
- 2 G.James' residential extrusions are manufactured in Australia from billet produced using recycled aluminium. This billet requires approx 90% less power to produce than primary billet.