Cheras Industries (established in 1955 and part of the G.James Glass & Aluminium Group) design and manufacture an extensive range of Aluminium Gravity and Pressure Die Castings for a wide range of industries.
Our highly experienced team provides engineering, product design, casting technologies and toolmaking services to complete an aluminium casting solution for your specific engineering, product or componentry requirement.
Design, Engineering & Manufacturing Services
- Highly skilled and experienced Toolmakers and Engineers.
- Gravity and Pressure Casting (PLC controlled to ensure consistent quality).
- Robotic Fettling and purpose built production machines.
- Automated and Manual Edge Trimming Machines.
- CNC Machining.
- In-house Spectrographic Chemical Analysis.
- In-house ingot manufacture (alloys offering additional strength, elongation and corrosion resistance are available).
- In-house Design and Modelling.
- In-house Toolmaking using CNC machining centres, lathes, EDM wire cut and sink machines.
- Full process control over castings and surface finishing operations.
- Capability to supply small and large production runs.
Typical Product Development Process
Design & Engineering