- Flat-top sill ideal for a flush ‘inside-to-outside’ transition
- Quality hardware for durability and smooth operation
- Full range of screening options
- Excellent weather resistance and robust construction
- Colour matching sill threshold for a neat flush finish
- Three & five track options allow for multiple sliding and fixed panel configurations
- Our range caters for larger openings and high wind prone sites
- Sliding panels ensure minimal interference with furnishings
- 7-year‘ peace of mind’ guarantee
Explore our standard size range and possible configurations to determine the most appropriate door for your home.
Other configurations may be available upon request.
Explore our selection of standard anodised finishes and powder coat colours to decide what best suits your colour scheme.
Our matching range of window and door screens allow you to choose the level of protection you want for your home.
Address such issues as heat, noise, safety, security, glare and fading - after all, Your Home, Your Glass.
Well regarded for the wide selection of handle and screening options, along with an extensive range of configurations among its many features, this series is the perfect blend of functionality, durability and style for the homeowner.
Offers an upgrade in both structural and water performance levels when compared with the 246 Series.
This door is perfectly suited to multi-level residential apartments as well as projects where larger sized panels and/or thicker glass types are specified.
Provides superior performance, innovative design & versatility. Featuring the largest panels, highest acoustic ratings & double glazing (IGU) compatibility, the 445 Series door suits standard configurations while offering complete customisation to satisfy individual project requirements.