The following configurations are available for bi-fold doors.
- Screening a bi-fold window is now possible with the new 140 series roller screen (internally fitted).
- When ordering always state the height first.
- All configurations are viewed from the outside looking inside.
- The availability of certain sizes and configurations is dependent on the design wind load requirement. Confirm availability with your G.James Representative.
- Consult your G.James Representative to determine the most suitable configuration for your situation and site conditions.
- Door Leaf Limitations: Not to exceed 2700mm (high), 900mm (wide) or 40kg/leaf. Minimum sash width 650 mm.
- Arc lines in above illustrations indicate a service leaf.
- The elevations detail the first opening configuration shown in plan view.
- The above opening configurations represent the possible openings for the specific number of leafs illustrated and do not indicate all configurations possible. Contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Drawings may not be to scale.