Allow the classic appeal and unique qualities of the G.James 136 Series Double-Hung Window to create an outstanding feature in your home.
The distinctive vertical sliding action of a double-hung window offers excellent ventilation control and a practical alternative to the standard sliding window.
Tried and tested design methods in conjunction with quality hardware combine to provide a window with exceptional structural and operational performance.
- Laboratory tested and NATA certified to comply with Australian Standards AS2047.
- Your choice of "spring-balance" or "counter-balance" operation.
- Strong interlocking rails for improved security and structural performance.
- Excellent ventilation control.
- Fully sealed frame joints and perimeter sash seals for weatherproofing.
- Full width lifting rail for easy operation.
- Non-corrosive, low maintenance hardware components including a die cast cam-action sash lock. 1
- Fly, barrier and Crimsafe screening options.
- 7 year "peace of mind" guarantee. 2
All G.James Double-Hung Windows incorporate fully sealed corner joints (frame) and full perimeter weatherproofing (sashes).
For further information relating to the standard size range, upgrade packages, possible configurations and other important considerations refer to the G.James Residential Product Selector.
G.James Glass & Aluminium is an accredited member of the Australian Window Association Product Accreditation Program and an environmentally aware organisation.3
- 1 Keyed sash lock option (shown left) available (additional cost).
- 2 Conditions Apply.
- 3 G.James residential extrusions are manufactured in Australia from billet produced using recycled aluminium. This billet requires approx 90% less power to produce than primary billet.