Offering the ultimate in vision and ventilation, the G.James 050 Series range of louvres provide an attractive and practical window alternative.
The "total vision" concept of louvre windows ensures your view is as uninterrupted as possible while the tilt-adjustable blades allow you to control the flow of air throughout the home. With your choice of glass, timber or aluminium louvre panels, the unique features of louvre windows can be part of any room or design concept.
In addition to 102mm and 152mm blade options, G.James offer an alternative 130 mm blade which can be fully opened without interference from any external screening. 1
- Excellent vision and ventilation.
- UV and corrosion resistant polypropylene clips.
- Lever action handle firmly locks the blades in the closed position.
- Flexible PVC weatherstrips (head and sill) and overlapping blades combine to protect against the elements.
- Your choice of 102mm, 130mm or 152mm blades.2
- Fly, barrier and Crimsafe screening options.2
- 7 year ‘peace of mind’ guarantee. 3
For further information relating to the standard heights, blade options and possible configurations refer to the G.James Residential Product Selector. G.James is an Accredited Member of the Australian Window Association Product Accreditation Program and an environmentally aware organisation. 3
- 1 When fitted within a 101mm frame.
- 2 Fall protection and pool safety laws apply to this product. Please contact your G.James representative for further information.
- 3 Conditions Apply