Enhance your surroundings with the contemporary style and quality features of G.James' aluminium framed sliding windows.
The standard inclusions built into G.James sliding windows provide long term benefits and genuine value for money for the home owner. Precision designed to satisfy both the demands of the home owner and Australian Standards, these windows clearly offer appeal, functionality and structural integrity.
Recognising the importance of weatherproofing, G.James Sliding Windows incorporate fully sealed corner joints (frame), continuous weatherseals (sashes) and a range of sill options.
Your security has also been addressed with the inclusion of centrally located handles, interlocking mullions and the provision for fly, barrier or Crimsafe screens.
- Laboratory tested and NATA certified to comply with Australian Standards AS2047.
- Height adjustable rollers consisting of stainless steel ball bearings and large 16mm diameter wheel.
- A sill inlay to assist with drainage and restrict the accumulation of dirt and matter in the sill cavity.
- A pivot action, self-latching handle located at the mullion.1
- All sashes are independent of the perimeter frame to minimise the transfer of loads onto the glass.
- 7 year "peace of mind" guarantee..
For further information relating to the standard size range, upgrade packages (security, acoustic and energy efficient), possible configurations and selection criteria refer to the G.James Residential Product Selector.
G.James Glass & Aluminium is an accredited member of the Australian Window Association Product Accreditation Program and an environmentally aware organisation.2
- 1 Keyed secondary ventlock available (additional cost).
- 2 G.James residential extrusions are manufactured in Australia from billet produced using recycled aluminium. This billet requires ~90% less power to produce than primary billet.