G.James provides a range of hands-on and customised training and development opportunities for our employees. We are committed to learning and assessment which is specific for our organisation and integrates learning delivery and outcomes in the classroom, office, factory and on-site.
Registered Training Organisation
In 1998 G.James received accreditation as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and delivers nationally recognised training, assessment and qualifications for our employees. Our network of qualified workplace trainers/assessors are employed in key hands-on positions within our organisation and provide supervision, mentoring, workplace-based training and assessment.
Our qualified workplace trainers/assessors together with specialist external Training Organisations provide a range of training and development including:
- Workplace Health & Safety (Site Safety Induction, Forklift Licensing) & Work Instructions
- Training and Assessment
- Apprenticeships/Traineeships (Glass, Engineering, Electrical, Warehousing)
- Frontline Management & Project Management
As a Pre-Qualified Supplier under the User Choice 2010-2015 program, G.James Australia Pty Ltd is required to publish audit information in relation to its compliance with the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
G.James demonstrates a dedicated commitment to building links with local schools through:
- School-based apprenticeships and traineeships
- Opportunities for student work experience, paid vacation work and teacher professional development experience
- Factory tours for school students and teachers and university groups
Read more about our School/Industry projects.
G.James' Apprentices have been recognised with Industry Training Awards.