G.James' Apprentices have been recognised with Industry Training Awards.
Glass & Aluminium Association of Queensland Industry Training Awards
The Glass & Aluminium Association of Queensland (GAAQ) conduct annual Industry Training Awards to recognise excellence among Queensland's 300+ glass and glazing apprentices.
G.James congratulates the following apprentices who have received an award, and also their workplace trainers/assessors, supervisors and managers for their continued support and mentoring in delivering high quality training.
- Dean Fogarty (Branch 001 Commercial) - Rising Star Level 1
- Andrew Woods (Branch 011 Narangba) - Best Apprentice Level 2
2011 Awards Night
July 2010 (Inaugural year)
- Ken Elliott (Branch 083 Schneider Rd Glass) - Best Apprentice - Specialised Glass Processing - Installation
- Andrew McDonald (Branch 005 Toowoomba) - Best Apprentice - Installation
- Hayden Roper (Branch 006 Gold Coast) - Best Apprentice Level 2