G.James' sliding wardrobe doors provide the perfect blend of affordable elegance, strength and practical space-saving features.
The bi-passing characteristic of sliding doors maximises your access to the interior of the wardrobe and avoids the need for clearance normally required for swinging doors. The use of mirrored glass panels helps the propagation of light and gives the perception of increased space.
- Full height finger grip and PVC buffer strip.
- Raised runners incorporated into the sill profile.
- Height adjustable rollers.
- Sturdy aluminium components.
- Smooth, whisper quiet operation.
- Two, three and four door configurations possible.
- 7 year peace of mind guarantee.
Quality Wardrobe Doors
Your G.James 801 series Wardrobe Door is constructed of low maintenance aluminium with each profile purposely designed to provide strength and substance to the product without compromising on style.
In addition the sill profile incorporates raised runners (not grooves) which prevents the track from becoming a dust collector.
G.James is an Accredited Member of the Australian Window Association Product Accreditation Program and an environmentally aware organisation.