G.James offers an extensive range of Commercial Façade Curtain Wall Framing for any application on your Commercial Project throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- High rise commercial and residential towers
- Institutional & Monumental buildings
- Industrial complexes
- Hotel developments
Curtain walling by design is positioned externally from the primary building structure and has the advantages of relying less on building structural tolerances for installation. The term "curtain walling" is related to the word "curtain" in which the product appears to hang on the building.
Curtain Walling differs from Shopfront Systems in that they are designed to span multiple floors, and take into consideration design requirements such as: thermal expansion and contraction; building structure sway and movement; water diversion; and thermal efficiency for cost-effective heating, cooling and lighting in the building.
Achieve the desired "look" for your project through G.James Curtain Wall Systems.
G.James Curtain Wall Systems are designed to suit an extensive variety of performance, operational, aesthetic and glazing requirements.
- Range of frame depths and widths
- Single, double and performance glazing
- Solar control glazing products
- Externally mounted sun-shading elements
- Feature options include:
- Horizontal and vertical feature beading and fins
- Stone infill panels
- Metal infill panels
- Operable louvres (automated and mechanical)
- Operable windows and doors
- Blind guides, blind pelmets and sillboard systems
View our Framing Options to choose your Curtain Wall System.
G.James also specialises in the re-cladding and refurbishment of existing commercial windows and façades.
With over 50 years experience, G.James has been the chosen supplier of aluminium windows, doors and external facades to many of Australia's landmark buildings. View our project gallery for a comprehensive overview of completed projects.