G.James offers an extensive range of Commercial Façade Window Wall Framing for any application on your Commercial Project throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- High rise commercial and residential towers
- Institutional & Monumental buildings
- Hotel developments
- Apartment buildings
- Shopping centres
- Retail outlets
- Industrial complexes
Window Wall Framing Systems are suited for applications where a full Curtain Wall System is either not suitable or not required, and buildings where the structure separates the façade glazing on a floor by floor basis.
Window Walling is similar in “style” to our Shopfront Systems, however window walling is capable of a higher level of performance parameters (water performance, thermal, wind load resistance and acoustic) nominated by the project specific performance specifications.
Achieve the desired “look” and performance for your project through G.James Window Wall Framing Systems.
G.James Window Wall Systems are designed to suit an extensive variety of performance, operational, aesthetic and glazing requirements.
- Range of frame depths and widths
- Single, double and performance glazing
- Solar control glazing products
- Externally mounted sun-shading elements
- Feature options include:
- Horizontal and vertical feature beading and fins
- Stone and metal infill panels
- Operable louvres (automated and mechanical)
- Operable windows and doors
- Blind guides, blind pelmets and sillboard systems
View our Framing Options to choose your Window Wall System.
G.James' Window Wall Framing Systems are designed to be fully integrated with an extensive range of windows and doors including fixed, sliding, swing, bi-fold, frameless and automatic entry doors, sashes and louvres.
With over 50 years experience, G.James has been the chosen supplier of aluminium windows, doors and external facades to many of Australia's landmark buildings. View our project gallery for a comprehensive overview of completed projects.