A versatile sliding and fixed window system suitable for residential and low rise commercial applications. With a standard frame width of 47.5 mm, and alternative 101.5 mm frame, this system represents one of the flagship products of the G.James range.
- XO, XOX and OXXO configurations.
- Continuous jamb window walls.
- Standard, arched, raked and circular shaped fixed windows
- Face fix window, suitable for transportable building applications.
- Flush face window, suitable for light commercial sheds and Class 10 buildings.
- Laboratory tested and NATA certified 150, 300 and 450 Pascal water rated sills.
- Accommodates up to 6.76 mm glass.
- Sashes are independent of the perimeter frame to minimise the transfer of building loads onto the glass.
- Height adjustable rollers incorporate a large 16 mm diameter nylon tyre (smaller diameter wheels tend to skid, flat spot and eventually scour the paint from the track).
- A rigid thermoplastic inlay fitted to the sill profile closes off the sill cavity from small debris etc. and provides a baffle for drainage.
- A pivot action, self-latching handle located at the mullion (not the jamb) for easy access.
- Acoustic upgrades to a maximum STC 30 available.
- Crimsafe, barrier and fly screens can be accommodated within the perimeter frame. Fly screens can be installed or removed either externally or internally.
- Accessories include: 135° & 90° couplers; colonial & federation (decorative) bars; secondary locking via vent lock (located at the sill); and cavity closer section (not applicable to the 101 mm frame).
- Combination units can incorporate awning/casement, louvre & double hung window products.
101.6 mm Frame Specific Features
- Laboratory tested and NATA certified to 450 Pascal water rated sill.
- Offers better value and more aesthetic appeal when compared with the 165 Series.
- All interlock combinations (excluding 130-043) remain within the frame line (internal and external).
- Ideal for matching or coupling to other 101 mm framed commercial products as there is no step-back in the glazing line (as is the case with the 130-035 (47.5 – 101.5 mm) adaptor).
- maximum weight 25 kg/sash
- Sliding sashes must not exceed 1433 mm high nor 1190 mm wide, ie. a sash to suit a 1500 mm × 2110 mm XO window1.
- Maximum window size is not to exceed 3010 mm in width1 regardless of configuration.
- 131 Series should not be used in the following situations:
Buildings with more than three (3) levels.
Shear face applications where there are no protective overhangs and/or the elevation has a high level of exposure to adverse weather conditions.
- 1 Subject to design wind pressure.
Due to continual product development, G.James reserves the right to change, delete or add any information, section profiles, construction details and specifications relating to this product without notice
To correctly specify this product, copy and paste this text block into your project documentation.