- Choice of 100mm or 125mm frame (125mm frame accepts all types of screen doors without the need for an add-on build-out)
- Perimeter seals provide an effective barrier to wind and rain
- The door leaf features a chamfered exterior profile for added style and reduced build-up of dust (compared to a flat profile)
- Matching sidelights and highlights
- Colonial and Hamptons style glazing bar designs possible
- Optional multi-point lever compression lock offers superior security while ensuring optimal compression between the door and weather seals
- Aluminium frame-only products available to accommodate third-party supplied timber door(s)
- 7 year 'peace of mind’ guarantee
Explore our selection of standard anodised finishes and powder coat colours to decide what best suits your colour scheme.
Our matching range of window and door screens allow you to choose the level of protection you want for your home.
Address such issues as heat, noise, safety, security, glare and fading - after all, Your Home, Your Glass.
Offers an attractive and stylish choice for your main entry, balcony, veranda and/or exterior laundry doors. Aluminium construction ensures minimal maintenance (compared to timber doors) while a single hinged door configuration is the perfect substitute for a sliding door where space is restricted. Customise your door to include a decorative glass or glazing bar design.
A practical and sturdy solution for accommodating a wider range of glass thicknesses, sizes and handle & lock combinations (compared to the 472 Series). With such versatility and proven durability, the 475 Series hinged door sets the benchmark in commercial-grade doors, ideally suited to high traffic entrances such as offices, retail outlets and unit complexes.