- Easy operation with no outward projecting panels
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing rollers ensure long term performance and a smooth sliding action
- PVC cover strip conceals the sill cavity for easier cleaning and improved appearance
- Provision for fly, barrier and Crimsafe screens
- Durable, low-maintenance aluminium frame
- Highest performing sliding window available
- Fully serviceable from the interior
- 7-year‘ peace of mind’ guarantee
Explore our standard size range and possible configurations to determine the most appropriate window for your home.
Explore our selection of standard anodised finishes and powder coat colours to decide what best suits your colour scheme.
Our matching range of window and door screens allow you to choose the level of protection you want for your home.
Address such issues as heat, noise, safety, security, glare and fading - after all, Your Home, Your Glass.
|132 Series||076 Series|
|Recommended Applications||Housing & low-to-medium rise residential||Housing & high rise residential|
|Sash Positioning||Inside slide||Inside or outside slide ¹|
|Screening Options||Fly, barrier & Crimsafe screens||Fly, barrier & Crimsafe screens|
|Frame Width Options||• 48mm
• 101mm (Project applications only)
|Water Penetration Options||• 150 Pa.
• 300 Pa.
• 450 Pa.
|• Inside Slide: 300 Pa. or 450 Pa. with sub-sill
• Outside Slide: 400, 600 or 800 Pa.
• XX configuration: Max. 300 Pa.
|Glazing||Single glazed up to 6.76mm||• Single glazed up to 13.52mm
• Double glazed (IGU) 20mm
|Max. Window Size ¹||• Max. Height: Window - 1500mm
• Max. Width: dependent on configuration (see Size Range above)
|• OX, XO, XX & XOX configurations:
1870mm (h) x 2640mm (w)
• OXXO configuration: 1870mm (h) x 3300mm (w)
|Configuration Possibilities||XO, OX, XOX & OXXO||XO, OX, XX, XOX & OXXO|
|Energy Ratings Available||Yes||Yes|
|Max. Acoustic Rating ²||• Rw 31 - Standard
• Rw 42 - Tandem
|Bushfire Attack Level||Tested and certified to BAL-40||Tested and certified to BAL-40|
|Handle Options||• Non-keyed (supplied as standard)
• Keyed (upon request)
|• Standard latch - non-keyed
(supplied as standard) or keyed (upon request)
• Mortice latch - non-keyed or keyed (upon request)
|Fixing Types||• Fin fix
• Face fix
• Flush face
|• Fin fix
• Sub framing
1 Guide only, dependent on wind load/water performance requirements and/or sash weight.
2 This is the maximum rating for this product and may require special construction to achieve this result.
Note: The above details are intended as a guide only. Contact your G.James representative should your requirements differ to, and/or exceed these specifications.