Allow the time-honoured appeal and versatility of the G.James 136 Series Double Hung Window to be part of your home’s architectural character. The distinctive ‘vertical’ sliding action of a double hung window offers a practical alternative to the standard orientation and functionality of a conventional sliding window.
- Choice of ‘spring balance’ (sashes operate independently)
or ‘counter balance’ (sashes operate simultaneously)
- Flexible control for regulating airflow
- All-weather ventilation when used under overhangs
- Integral, full-width handle for easy operation
- Interlocking rails and brush seals combine for exceptional structural performance and an effective weather barrier
- Non-corrosive, low maintenance hardware components
- Fly, barrier and Crimsafe screening options
- 7-year‘ peace of mind’ guarantee
Choice of Operation
Explore our standard size range and possible configurations to determine the most appropriate window for your home.
Spring Balance (standard)
Counter Balance (upon request)
Explore our selection of standard anodised finishes and powder coat colours to decide what best suits your colour scheme.
Our matching range of window and door screens allow you to choose the level of protection you want for your home.
Address such issues as heat, noise, safety, security, glare and fading - after all, Your Home, Your Glass.
Keyed (upon request)