Offering the ultimate in vision, ventilation and value, the G.James 050 Series range of Louvre Windows provide a stylish and practical window alternative. The unique concept of louvre windows ensures minimal interruption to your view while tilt-adjustable blades allow you to control the airflow throughout your home. Louvres are a popular choice in more warmer climates where maximising air circulation is important to a home's livability
- Corrosion and UV resistant blade retention clips
- 102, 130 and 152mm blade options
- Black clips supplied as standard. White and grey coloured clips available upon request
- Lever-action handle for easy control and locking with Low Profile and Ring handle options available
- Satin chrome keylocks available as an optional extra
- Premium weather seals and overlapping blades combine to form an effective weather barrier
- Choice of glass, aluminium or timber blades
- Fly, barrier and Crimsafe screening options
- 7 year ‘peace of mind’ guarantee
Explore our standard size range and possible configurations to determine the most appropriate window for your home.
102mm Altair Louvre
130mm Altair Louvre
152mm Altair Louvre
Note: Examples shown as INSIDE VIEW for hardware identification purposes.
Explore our selection of standard anodised finishes and powder coat colours to decide what best suits your colour scheme.
Our matching range of window and door screens allow you to choose the level of protection you want for your home.
Address such issues as heat, noise, safety, security, glare and fading - after all, Your Home, Your Glass.
Ring Pull (upon request)
Low Profile (upon request)