|• Corrosion and UV resistant blade retention clips
• 102, 130 and 152mm blade options
• Black clips supplied as standard. White and grey coloured clips available upon request
• Lever-action handle for easy control and locking with Low Profile
and Ring handle options available
|• Satin chrome keylocks available as an optional extra
• Premium weather seals and overlapping blades combine to form an effective weather barrier
• Choice of glass, aluminium or timber blades
• Fly, barrier and Crimsafe screening options
• 7 year ‘peace of mind’ guarantee
Examples shown as INSIDE VIEW for hardware identification purposes
View our standard gallery heights and blade width limitations to determine the most appropriate window for your home.
G.James Flyscreens are an economical way to cover the open area of your windows and doors and help keep your home free from flies. Our flyscreens include an extruded aluminium frame with a standard fibreglass mesh.
Barrier screens offer an affordable, intermediate level of security for your home. G.James’ barrier screens feature black Armagrille (diamond-shaped, aluminium grille), fibreglass mesh and aluminium frame. This product complies with the Building Code of Australia - Protection of Openable Windows requirements.
Crimsafe screens provide a superior level of safety and security to your windows and doors. The integral high-tensile, stainless steel mesh is discrete in appearance ensuring your views are unhindered. This product complies with the Building Code of Australia - Protection of Openable Windows requirements.